Retouch antique jewellery photo detail
When we retouch antique jewellery photo, We always pay more attention to not overdone and keep the jewellery’s natural look and design detail.
We use curve and Hue/saturation tool to correct photo’s yellow color cast, fine-tune the different area of the diamond with different Curve adjustment layers.
- Adjust Diamond color and tone, remove color cast.
- Optimize the diamond brighter and sparkles but keep natural.
- The top of the chain is out of focus. Fix this problem and make the chain all clear.
- Remove the black reflection of pendant’s bails.
- Add simple reflection under the pendant.
- Change background to white.